General registration guidelines for the 5th International Congress of Medical Assessors in Slovenia
- Registration: from 20 January to 9 March 2021
- Group registration: from 20 January to 10 February 2021
- Prior to registration, please set up your own account on the Congress website.
- To register successfully, all steps must be completed. An incomplete registration cannot be saved or continued at a later point in time.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been made.
Setting up an account
Registration for the Congress is only possible via www.6mkmis.com, from 20 January to 9 March 2021. An individualized and complete registration via the web form is required for obtaining medical credits at the Medical Chamber of Slovenia (Slovenian doctors only). Registrations sent by email, fax or ordinary post will not be accepted.
The invitation to register on the Congress website will also include a link for accessing the registration program.
A personal account must be created to access the registration program.
After clicking the registration button on the Congress website, a dialogue box will open where your name and surname, e-mail address and password of your choice should be entered. The password must be at least 6 and at most 10 characters long. After the details entered have been confirmed, you will receive an email notification that the account has been set up successfully, with a link through which you can access and edit your data in the future.
In your profile, a Questionnaire is made available for your comments on the contents, lecturer performances, and overall impression of the congress at the end of the event. After submitting the Questionnaire, a Congress participation certificate can be printed, and if the attendance requirement has been met, a confirmation will be issued by the Medical Chamber of Slovenia (ZZS) and access to the Congress Proceedings provided.
To register for the Congress, please click on the link that was sent to your email address, or you can register via the congress website by clicking on the registration button. A dialogue box will open for entering your name and surname as well as your e-mail address and password of your choice.
If you have forgotten your password, please click on »Forgot password?« and follow the instructions. After entering the required information, the initial Congress registration dialogue box will open. Here you can choose between an individual and group registration with the password that you received from the contact person of the group application.
When you open the registration program, the instructions next to each box (marked “i”) will guide you through the process.
Please take special note that:
- all boxes marked with an asterisk must be completed,
- if you do not fill out one or more boxes marked with an asterisk, the web app will not allow you to proceed to the next step,
- to register successfully, all steps must be completed, as an incomplete registration cannot be saved or continued at a later point in time,
- to proceed to the next step, click »Next«,
- to go back to the previous step, click »Back«,
- the Congress Registration also contains drop-down menus, allowing you to choose one of the options provided.
- During step one, please enter all the information required (personal details and your participation status at the congress – participant, speaker, member of the OC, etc.). Regarding your attendance at the congress, you can opt for 1 or 2 days.
- Step two provides you with the information on the cost breakdown and the total amount to be paid, depending on the details entered in the previous registration steps.
The registration will be forwarded to the Thermana Laško reservation service, firstname.lastname@example.org, which will send you a registration confirmation email.
The invoice should be paid within 7 days. In individual registrations with a code, participants will not be charged for the amount which has been covered by the group coordinator when the group registration was made.
Once the payment is made, you will receive an email stating that you have been successfully registered.
- Payment by credit card only (Visa, MasterCard/EuroCard ali American Express) or via bank transfer.
Group registration for the Congress
Group registration is possible from 20 January to 10 February 2021.
Please note that:
- In the case of a group registration, registration confirmations will be sent to the group coordinator that has been indicated as the contact person. The contact person will receive an application for the group registration from the Thermana Laško reservation service email@example.com via email. After the application has been completed, the total amount to be paid, depending on the details entered, will be indicated.
- Please return the completed application to the reservation service firstname.lastname@example.org. According to information entered in the application, the reservation service of Thermana Laško will send you an invoice which has to be paid within seven days.
- After the payment has been made, the contact person will receive an email from the reservation service email@example.com with a copy of the invoice and the registration confirmation including the codes to be passed on to all participants/speakers for which a group registration was made and which will enable them to register for the Congress individually (www.6mkmis.com). The number of codes equals the number of participants registered in the group.
- Individual registration makes it possible for each participant to access the questionnaire, to print out congress the attendance confirmation, to obtain the ZZS certificate used for renewing Slovenian medical licenses, and the online Congress Proceedings.
- When registering individually, the participant is not charged for the amount covered by the group leader within the group registration.
Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard/EuroCard or American Express) or via bank transfer.
LINK TO AN INTERACTIVE EVENT – 6. MKMIS.COM
The congress will be held through an online platform.
A few days before the event, we will send you instructions on how to connect to the interactive web event to your e-mail address provided to us 6th International Congress of Medical Experts of Slovenia.
6th International Congress of Medical Assessors of Slovenia:
11. 03. 2021 – 12. 03. 2021
Call for Abstracts 01. 09. 2020 - 15. 11. 2020
Registration 20. 01. 2021 - 09. 03. 2021
Health Insurance Institute,
Pension and Invalidity Insurance Institute of Slovenia,
Association of providers of employment rehabilitation in the Republic of Slovenia,